Author: BRIDGELAND David M.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 57.30 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of BRIDGELAND David M.
388 p. · 19x23 cm · Paperback
Written by two business modeling experts, this book shows you how to make your business modeling efforts successful. It provides in-depth coverage of each of the four distinct business modeling disciplines, helping you master them all and understand how to effectively combine them. It also details best practices for working with subject matter experts. And it shows how to develop models, and then analyze, simulate, and deploy them. This is essential, authoritative information that will put you miles ahead of everyone who continues to approach business modeling haphazardly.
* Provides in-depth coverage of the four business modeling disciplines:
process modeling, motivation modeling, organization modeling, and rules modeling.
* Offers guidance on how to work effectively with subject matter experts and how to run business modeling workshops.
* Details today's best practices for building effective business models, and describes common mistakes that should be avoided.
* Describes standards for each business modeling discipline.
* Explains how to analyze, simulate, and deploy business models.
* Includes examples both from the authors' work with clients and from a single running example that spans the book.
Chapter 1: Modeling fundamentals
Chapter 2: Why business modeling?
Part II: Business modeling disciplines
Chapter 3: Business motivation modeling
Chapter 4: Business interaction modeling
Chapter 5: Business process modeling
Chapter 6: Business rule modeling
Part III: Modeling pragmatics
Chapter 7: Building a model
Chapter 8: Model-based workshops
Chapter 9: Running a workshop
Part IV: Modeling results
Chapter 10: Analyzing a business model
Chapter 11: Simulating a business model
Chapter 12: Deploying a business model