Chemical Fate and Transport in the Environment (3rd Ed.)
Authors: Hemond Harold F., Fechner Elizabeth J.Language: Anglais
Subject for Chemical Fate and Transport in the Environment:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Hemond Harold F., Fechner Elizabeth J.
486 p. · 15.5x23.4 cm · Hardback
- Winner of a 2015 Texty Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association
- Includes many worked examples as well as extensive exercises at the end of each chapter
- Illustrates the interconnections and similarities among environmental media through its coverage of surface waters, the subsurface, and the atmosphere
- Written and organized concisely to map to a single-semester course
- Discusses and builds upon fundamental concepts, ensuring that the material is accessible to readers who do not have an extensive background in environmental science
- Basic Concepts
- Surface Waters
- The Subsurface Environment
- The Atmosphere
Appendix: Dimensions and Units for Environmental Quantities
Elizabeth Fechner-Levy is an Associate at Abt Associates Inc., where she does environmental consulting, predominantly for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.