Computer architecture : design and performance (2nd ed' 96) paper
Author: WILKINSON BarryLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 99.33 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of WILKINSON Barry
462 p. · 17x23 cm · Paperback
Solutions Manual (0-13-571761-2).
1. Computer Systems.
2. Instruction Set Design.
3. Processor Design.
4. Cache Memory Systems.
5. Memory Management.
6. Pipelined Processor Design.
7. Superscalar Processor Design.
SHARED MEMORY MULTIPROCESSOR SYSTEMS:
8. Multiprocessor and Programming Systems.
9. Bus-Based Multiprocessor Systems.
10. Interconnection Networks.
MULTIPROCESSOR SYSTEMS WITHOUT SHARED MEMORY:
11. Message-Passing Multiprocessor Systems.
12. Multiprocessor Systems using the Dataflow Mechanism.
- Recognises that most computer systems work in a networked environment and includes an introduction to networking.
- Takes a traditional bottom-up presentation using applied technology and ideas.
- Treats digital logic in sufficient detail to remove the mystery of how computers work.
- Adopts a practical approach, not requiring advanced mathematics.
- Uses Microsoft's Visual Developer Studio debugger to provide a brief experience with assembly language programming.
- Programming examples, exercises and worksheets drawn from common experience reinforce the text's practical approach.
- Contains CD-ROM.