Courts in our criminal justice system, the
Authors: MEYER Jona, GRANT DianaLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 73.95 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of MEYER Jona, GRANT Diana
544 p. · Paperback
1. A Society Designs Laws.
2. A Crime is Committed.
3. After Arrest: Law, the Court, and Post-Arrest Procedures.
4. The Courts Get Involved (The History of Courts and the Arrangement of Modern Courts).
5. A Prosecutor Considers the Charges.
6. A Defense Lawyer is Selected: The Defense Role.
7. A Judge is Assigned to Hear the Case.
8. Jurors and Other Key Participants in the Courtroom Play Their Roles.
9. Some Cases Don't Make It to Court.
10. 'You Ring, We Spring': The Role of Bail in the Court System.
11. Plea Bargaining.
12. Your Day in Court: The Trial Begins.
13. The Punishment Dilemma.
14. $30 or 30 Days: Setting the Penalty.
16. Juvenile Courts.
These books may interest you
Introduction to Criminal Justice 80.59 €