Data Hiding Fundamentals and Applications
Content Security in Digital Multimedia
Authors: Sencar Husrev T., Ramkumar Mahalingam, Akansu Ali N.Language: Anglais
Subject for Data Hiding Fundamentals and Applications:
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Sencar Husrev T., Ramkumar Mahalingam, Akansu Ali N.
252 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
Data Hiding Fundamentals and Applications focuses on the theory and state-of-the-art applications of content security and data hiding in digital multimedia. One of the pillars of content security solutions is the imperceptible insertion of information into multimedia data for security purposes; the idea is that this inserted information will allow detection of unauthorized usage.
* Provides a theoretical framework for data hiding, in a signal processing context;
* Realistic applications in secure, multimedia delivery;
* Compression robust data hiding;
* Data hiding for proof of ownership--WATERMARKING;
* Data hiding algorithms for image and video watermarking.