From Bedside to Wall Street
Authors: Bartfai Tamas, Lees Graham V.Language: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Bartfai Tamas, Lees Graham V.
302 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Paperback
This book opens the windows and doors of the industry telling the story of drug development by using real stories from inside the process.
* Co-written by Graham Lees and Tamas Bartfai who has been involved in the development of drugs taken by more that 20 million people every day
* Opens the windows and doors of the most regulated industry in the world, the pharmaceutical industry
* Tells the story of drug development by using real examples based on current research and events
* Provides an objective, lucid account of the successes and failures, shortcomings and constraints of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
* Gives insights into the development of new drugs to combat multiple conditions including cancer and pain
* Balanced, unbiased account of how better to translate basic science into drug discovery
Part I. Medicine for Society
Part II. From Basics to Bedside
Part III. The Business of Making & Selling Legal Drugs
Part IV. What Will Matter in Making Medicines?
These books may interest you
Comprehensive Accounts of Pharmaceutical Research and DevelopmentFrom Discovery to Late-Stage Process Development Volume 1 140.37 €
Comprehensive Accounts of Pharmaceutical Research and DevelopmentFrom Discovery to Late-Stage Process Development Volume 2 140.37 €