Econometrics, 2nd ed 1998
Author: STEWARTLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 81.69 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of STEWART
440 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
Instructor s Manual (0-13-589482-4).
2. The Classical Regression Model.
3. Classical Regression: Further Topics.
4. Large Sample Theory.
5. Disturbance Problems and Generalised Least Squares.
6. Dynamic Models - Formulation.
7. Estimation and Testing in Dynamic Models.
8. Multivariate Models.
9. Dynamic Multivariate Models.
10. Extension and Review
- Some of the original data examples have been revised and expanded to take account of the latest advances in economics.
- The text retains its careful, sequential development of ideas.
- A greater emphasis has been placed on the use of diagrammatic explanations which allows the student to expand their knowledge.
- There is now a study workbook full of questions, data sets and exercises which help the student apply what they have learned.
These books may interest you
A Guide to Modern Econometrics 69.87 €