Economics of women, men, and work, the (3° ed )
Authors: BLAU Francine, FERBER Marianne, WINKLER AnneLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 80.59 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of BLAU Francine, FERBER Marianne, WINKLER Anne
416 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
2. Women and Men: Changing Roles in a Changing Society.
3. The Family as an Economic Unit.
4. The Allocation of Time Between the Household and the Labor Market.
5. Differences in Occupations and Earnings: Overview.
6. Differences in Occupations and Earnings: The Human Capital Model.
7. Differences in Occupations and Earnings: The Role of Labor Market Discrimination.
8. Recent Developments in the Labor Market: Their Impact on Women and Men.
9. Changing Work Roles and the Family.
10. Policies to Balance Paid Work and Family.
11. Gender Differences in Other Countries.