Embedded DSP Processor Design
Application Specific Instruction Set Processors
Systems on Silicon Series, Vol. 2
Author: Liu DakeLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Embedded DSP Processor Design:
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Liu Dake
832 p. · 19.1x23.5 cm · Hardback
This book provides design methods for Digital Signal Processors and Application Specific Instruction set Processors, based on the author's extensive, industrial design experience. Top-down and bottom-up design methodologies are presented, providing valuable guidance for both students and practicing design engineers.
Coverage includes design of internal-external data types, application specific instruction sets, micro architectures, including designs for datapath and control path, as well as memory sub systems. Integration and verification of a DSP-ASIP processor are discussed and reinforced with extensive examples.
- Instruction set design for application specific processors based on fast application profiling
- Micro architecture design methodology
- Micro architecture design details based on real examples
- Extendable architecture design protocols
- Design for efficient memory sub systems (minimizing on chip memory and cost)
- Real example designs based on extensive, industrial experiences