Engineering design and graphics with solidworks
Author: BETHUNE James D.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 68.41 €
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of BETHUNE James D.
552 p. · 21.6x27.6 cm · Paperback
Engineering Design and Graphics with SolidWorks shows students how to use SolidWorks to create engineering drawings and designs. The book focuses on the creation of engineering drawings, including dimensions and tolerances and the use of standard parts and tools. Each chapter contains step-by-step sample problems that show students how to apply the concepts presented in the chapter.This book teaches users how to:
- Set up drawings and use the SolidWorks Sketch tools to create 2D drawings that can be extruded into solid 3D models.
- Use the Feature tools to create and modify 3D solid models.
- Create views using third-angle projection.
- Fashion assembly drawings using the Mate tool.
- Produce and design with threads and fasteners (both ANSI inch and ANSI metric threads are covered).
- Use the Design Library to create bearing drawings.
- Draw cams and springs, add hubs and keyways to cams, and insert the cams into assembly drawings.
Chapter 1Getting Started
Chapter 2Sketch Entities and Tools
Chapter 4Orthographic Views
Chapter 6Threads and Fasteners
Chapter 10Bearings and Fit Tolerances
Chapter 11Cams and Springs