Essence of digital design (paper)
Author: WILKINSON BarryLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 53.96 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of WILKINSON Barry
220 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
The Essence of Digital Design has been developed as a concise but complete introduction to digital logic design for undergraduate students of Engineering and Computer Science. After an introduction to the application domains of digital systems, the text describes basic gates, the Boolean algebra underpinning, combinational circuit design, flip-flops, sequential circuit design, and programmable logic devices. The final chapter introduces logic circuit fault testing to detect faults that might have subsequently occurred during manufacture. Proper consideration should be given to manufacturing a working system as well as obtaining a logically correct design - this is something that is often omitted from other texts, but is examined in full in The Essence of Digital Design with design examples given throughout the text.
- 1. Digital Systems and the Representation of Information.
2. Logic Gates.
3. Designing Combinational Circuits.
4. Flip-Flops and Counters.
5. Sequential Circuit Design.
6. Designing with Programmable Logic Devices.
7. Testing Logic Circuits. Answers.
- Concise and clear coverage of the fundamental aspects of digital logic design.
- State diagrams including those with transition expressions.
- Programmable logic devices.
- Provides an introduction to fault testing with significant treatment of the path sensitization method.
- Packed with pedagogical aids, including key details and self-assessment questions with full answers provided.
These books may interest you
Digital Design 70.91 €
Logic Synthesis for Control Automata 308.06 €