Essence of total quality management, 2nd ed 1997 (paper)
Author: BANKLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 62.86 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of BANK
280 p. · Paperback
2. Care Concepts of TQM.
3. Learning from the Quality Gurus.
4. Cutting the cost of Quality.
5. Case Studies of TQM.
6. Tools and Techniques of TQM.
7. Avoiding the Hype.
- The book puts the issue of quality squarely in the management court and highlights the importance of developing policies,structures and systems to make quality the fundamental business principle.
- The central idea and message of the book addresses the issue of the cost of quality.
- The messages of the major writers in TQM are presented and case studies illustrate the applications of principles.
These books may interest you
The Practice of Quality Management 189.85 €