Essentials of college mathematics for business, economics, life sciences and social sciences, 3rd edition
Author: BARNETTLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 77.27 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of BARNETT
912 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm
2. Equations, Graphs, and Functions.
3. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
II. FINITE MATHEMATICS.
5. Systems of Linear Equations, Matrices.
6. Linear Inequalities and Linear Programming.
8. Additional Topics in Probability.
10. Additional Derivative Topics.
Appendix A: Special Topics.
Appendix B: Tables.
- the largest, most varied selection of applications available will convince even the most skeptical student that mathematics is useful.
- over 300 worked examples are included in the text, presented in Barnett & Zieglers trademark example-solution-matched problem format to encourage active learning.
- includes over 3,800 carefully selected and accurate problems divided into A,B, and C levels of difficulty within each exercise set.
- carefully selected and organized topics are structured to provide the instructor with maximum flexibility in selection of course material, with a Chapter Dependency Chart included in the Preface.
- a thorough introduction to the simplex method for solving linear programming problems emphasizes the relationship between the graphical and a
These books may interest you
Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing16th International Workshop, CASC 2014, Warsaw, Poland, September 8-12, 2014... 112.89 €