Exploring Microsoft access 7.0 for Windows 95
Author: GRAUERLanguage: Anglais
392 p. · 28x22 cm · Hardback
Out of Print
1. Introduction to Microsoft Access: What Is a Database?
2. Tables and Forms: Design, Properties, Views, and Wizards.
3. Information from the Database: Reports and Queries.
4. One-to-Many Relationships: Subforms and Multiple Table Queries.
5. Many-to-Many Relationships: A More Complex System.
6. Building Applications: Introduction to Macros and Prototyping.
Appendix A. Toolbars.
Appendix B. Database Design: Getting the Most from Microsoft Access.
Essentials of Windows 95.
These books may interest you
Windows 10 25.98 €
Windows 10 39.40 €