Authors: GRAUER Robert, MARX GretchenLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 55.07 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of GRAUER Robert, MARX Gretchen
208 p. · 28x22 cm · Spiral
- For an introductory course covering Netscape/Internet.
1. Welcome to Cyberspace: Introduction to the Internet and World Wide Web.
2. Search Engines: Finding Information on the Web.
3. Netscape Mail: Global Communication on the Internet.
4. The Internet and Society: Issues in Cyberspace.
5. Additional Internet Services: FTP and Usenet.
Appendix A: How the Internet Works.
Appendix B: Hot Websites.
Appendix C: Creating a Home Page.
- Available in two versions - The comprehensive (208 pp.) Exploring edition (0-13-595729-X) and the briefer (142 pp.) Essentials edition (0-13-598962-0). Offers instructors a choice of which book fits their course length and depth of coverage.
- Four-color, spiral bound texts written by our popular author team Grauer and Marx. Abundant screens and step-by-step features in four-color, easy to handle textbook.
- Both versions of the texts are offered as part of PHs custom binding program, The Right PHit. Gives the instructor the greatest flexibility in providing custom content for their course at a discounted price.
- May be value packed with IT Works CD tutorial.
These books may interest you
70–687 Configuring Windows 8.1 165.10 €