Exploring strategic financial management
Author: GRUNDYLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 71.74 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of GRUNDY
248 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
2. Introduction to Strategic Financial Management.
PART 2: VALUE ANALYSIS
3. Managing Strategy for Value.
4. Strategic Management Accounting.
5. Strategic Financial Accounting.
PART 3: STRATEGIC AND FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT
6. Strategic Investment Decisions.
7. Strategy, Acquisition and Value.
8. Strategic Cost Management.
PART 4: IMPLEMENTING STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
9. Review and Conclusions.
- Looks at the links between corporate strategy and strategic financial management.
- Examines how financial management plays a positive and proactive role in strategic government.
- Covers all the processes of strategic financial management, including strategic management accounting, strategic financial accounting and strategic and financial planning.
- Demonstrates key applications, including strategic investment decisions, acquisitions, strategic cost management and valuing business change.
- Shows how strategic financial management can be implemented.
- Structured as a practical guide with plenty of checklists and case examples.