Financial management for public, health, and not-for-profit
Author: FINKLER Steven ALanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 145.39 €
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of FINKLER Steven A
672 p. · 20.3x25.4 cm · Hardback
About the Author
I. INTRODUCTION: SETTING THE STAGE.
1. Introduction to Financial Management.
2. Planning for Success: Budgeting.
3. Additional Budgeting Concepts.
4. Understanding Costs.
5. Capital Budgeting.
6. Long-Term Financing.
III. IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTROLLING RESULTS.
7. Managing Short-Term Resource and Obligations
8. Accountability and Control.
IV. REPORTING RESULTS.
9. Taking Stock of Where You Are: The Balance Sheet.
10. Reporting the Results of Operations: The Activity and Cash Flow Statements.
11. Unique Aspects of Accounting for Health Care and Not-for-Profit Organizations.
12. Unique Aspects of Accounting for State and Local Governments.
13. Unique Aspects of Accounting for State and Local Governments Part II: Reporting Financial Results
V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS.
12. Financial Statement Analysis.
13. Unique Aspects of Accounting for State and Local Governments