Foods: a scientific approach (3rd ed'97)
Author: CHARLEYLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of CHARLEY
582 p. · 23x15 cm · Hardback
I. FOOD QUALITY.
2. Sensory Perception of Foods.
3. Measures and Weights.
4. Heating and Cooling Foods and Food Safety.
II. LIQUIDS AND CRYSTALS.
6. Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa Beverage.
7. Ice Crystals and Frozen Desserts.
8. Sugars, Alternative Sweeteners, and Confections.
III. STARCHES AND STARCHY FOODS.
11. Flour and Dough Formation.
IV. LEAVENING AGENTS AND BREADS.
13. Quick Breads.
14. Yeast Breads.
V. FATS AND FAT-RICH FOODS.
VI. PROTEINS AND PROTEIN-RICH FOODS.
26. Sponge, Angel Food, and Chiffon Cakes.
VIII. PLANT FOODS.
31. Fruit Pectin Gels
- Extensive coverage of foods safety, pathogens, and elementary precautions in preventing foodbourne illnesses.
- Very strong on sensory and instrumental methods of measuring food quality.
- Includes the latest information on sugar and fat substitutes, vegetable gums, and biotechnology-derived products.
- Line drawings, photographs, and tables of composition are included throughout the text.
These books may interest you
The Chemistry of Food 205.52 €