Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook
Author: BROOKS RitaLanguage: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of BROOKS Rita
- Increase your knowledge of testing processes and data analysis, basic anatomy and physiology, normal sleep, and sleep disorders in adult and pediatric patients.
- Practice essential polysomnography skills with numerous questions and practical, research-based answers.
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of multiple-choice, discussion, and case study questions.
- Find detailed answers to multiple choice questions keyed directly to Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, 2nd Edition.
- Prepare confidently for the registry exam and for work in today’s advanced sleep labs.
- Expand your study using the references to relevant published research and other scientific papers.
- Videos, interactive testing and modular learning tools.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
These books may interest you
Fundamentals of Sleep Technology 158.58 €