Human capital applications using microsoft office 2000
Authors: KAUFFMAN Nancy, MASSEY CharlesLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 29.36 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of KAUFFMAN Nancy, MASSEY Charles
49 p. · 23.5x17.2 cm · Paperback
Exercise 1. Recruitment I.
Exercise 2. Recruitment II.
Exercise 3. Selection.
Exercise 4. Benefits I.
Exercise 5. Benefits II.
Exercise 6. Training and Development.
Exercise 7. PowerPoint Presentation.
Exercise 8. Data Management.
Exercise 9. Safety.
Exercise 10. Planning/Strategy.
- A Tutorial walks students through Office 2000 and the Internet.
- Gives students a strong foundation that helps them to avoid unnecessary frustration and that provides a base-level of skills the instructor can build on.
- Screen shots illustrate instructions.
- Assists all students to better understand the material, particularly those that are visual learners.
- At least one new skill introduced per exercise.
- Teaches students something new with each exercise, offering tremendous variety and thought-provoking challenges.
- Scenarios and applications are typical of what is being used in computer-literate organizations today.
- Prepares students for what they will encounter in the workplace.
These books may interest you
Building 2000Volume 1 Schools, Laboratories and Universities, Sports and Educational Centres 116.04 €
Using Office 2013With Windows 8 24.25 €