Information systems control and audit
Author: WEBERLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 92.73 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of WEBER
950 p. · 23.5x18.3 cm · Hardback
2. Conducting an Information Systems Audit.
4. Systems Development Management Controls.
5. Programming Management Controls.
6. Data Resource Management Controls.
7. Security Management Controls.
8. Operations Management Controls.
9. Quality Assurance Management Controls.
III. THE APPLICATION CONTROL FRAMEWORK.
10. Boundary Controls.
11. Input Controls.
12. Communication Controls.
13. Processing Controls.
14. Database Controls.
15. Output Controls.
17. Code Review, Test Data, and Code Comparison.
18. Concurrent Auditing Techniques.
19. Interviews, Questionnaires, and Control Flowcharts.
20. Performance Measurement Tools.
V. EVIDENCE EVALUATION.
21. Evaluating Asset Safeguarding and Data Integrity.
22. Evaluating System Effectiveness.
23. Evaluating System Efficiency.
VI. INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDIT MANAGEMENT.
24. Managing the Information Systems Audit Function.
- Presents the most up-to-date technological advances in accounting information technology that have occurred within the last ten years. New material reflects the latest professional standards. See Chapter 24 on Managing the Information Systems Audit Function.
- Coverage includes conducting an information systems audit, frameworks for management and application controls, audit software, concurrent auditing techniques, and evaluating data integrity, system effectiveness, and system efficiency.
- Includes chapter summaries at the beginning of each chapter to provide students with an overview of the material contained in each chapter.
- Includes 20 - 30 review questions at the end of each chapter to allow students to test their understanding of the concepts.
- Includes 20 -
These books may interest you
AuditingAssurance and Risk 167.95 €
Principles of External Auditing 78.12 €