International Review of Cytology
A Survey of Cell Biology
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology Series, Vol. 190
Author: JEON Kwang W.Language: Anglais
Subject for International Review of Cytology:
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of JEON Kwang W.
298 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
* Organellar RNA Polymerases of Higher Plants
* Eukaryotic Transmembrane Solution Transport Systems
* Neural Plasticity in the Adult Insect Brain
* Passive Membrane Permeation
* Plasmodesmata and Cell-to-Cell Communication in Plants
M.H. Saier, Jr., Eukaryotic Transmembrane Solute Transport Systems.
C. Strambi, M. Cayre, and A. Strambi, Neural Plasticity in the Adult Insect Brain and Its Hormonal Control.
G.D. Eytan and P.W. Kuchel, Mechanism of Action of P-Glycoprotein in Relation to Passive Membrane Permeation.
B. Ding, A. Itaya, and Y.-M. Woo, Plasmodesmata and Cell-to-Cell Communication in Plants.