Introduction to casino and gaming operations (2° ed )
Authors: MARSHALL Lincoln, RUDD DenisLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 76.17 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of MARSHALL Lincoln, RUDD Denis
262 p. · 24.8x19 cm · Hardback
1. The Evolution of Gaming.
2. Pari-mutuel and Lottery Operations.
3. Slot and Video Operations.
4. Games of Chance.
5. Gaming Regulations.
6. Economic Impact of Casinos.
7. The Sociological Impact of Casino Gambling.
8. Native American Gambling.
9. River Boat and Cruise Ship Gambling.
10. Casino Marketing and Marketing Promotions.
11. Casino Financial and Accounting Control.
12. Security and Surveillance.
13. Modern Casino and Gaming Operations.
14. Canada Gambling in the Provinces.
15. International Casinos.
16. The Future of the Casino Industry.
17. Casino Gambling on the Internet.
- NEW New chapter on Internet gaming operations.
- Exposes students to new and interactive computer usage in the gambling industry.
- Excellent historical perspective of international gambling.
- Gives students well-needed historical background of where gambling started.
- Extensive coverage of casino marketing Includes areas not discussed in marketing texts or other gaming industry texts.
- Show students the wide diversity of what advertising and marketing have done for the gambling industry.
- More in-depth analysis of pari-mutuel gaming and specific lottery operations than found in other texts.
- Enables students to see more in-depth detail and specifics of the gambling industry.
- Coverage of cas