Introduction to classical mechanics, 2nd ed 1997
Author: ARYALanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 158.87 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ARYA
704 p. · 24.2x18.5 cm · Hardback
2. Particle Dynamics in One Dimension.
3. Harmonic Oscillators.
4. Oscillating Systems.
5. Vector Analysis, Vector Operators, and Transformations.
6. Motion in Two and Three Dimensions.
7. Central Force.
8. System of Particles: Conservation Laws and Collisions.
9. Rigid Body Motion: I.
10. Gravitational Force and Potential.
11. Nonlinear Coordinate Systems.
12. Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Dynamics.
13. Rigid Body Motion: II.
14. Theory of Small Oscillations and Coupled Oscillators.
15. Vibrating Strings and Fluids.
16. Special Theory of Relativity.
- Pays special attention to such topics of modern interest as:
- Nonlinear oscillators
- Central force motion including of comets, satellite orbits and maneuvers.
- Collisions in CMCS.
- Horizontal wind circulation.
- The relation between conservative laws and symmetry principles.
- Includes IBM and Mac disks for Mathcad applications.
- Offers maximum flexibility in length and depth of discussions.