Introduction to MATLAB for engineers and scientists (paper)
Author: ETTER Delores M.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 36.09 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ETTER Delores M.
146 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Paperback
2. MATLAB Environment.
3. MATLAB Functions.
4. Matrix Computations.
5. Symbolic Mathematics.
6. Numerical Techniques.
Complete Solutions to Practice! Problems.
- brief introduction. At 160 pages this book introduces the basics of MATLAB, and allows instructors to cover additional materials in the same class in the same semester.
- inexpensive. Allows instructors to reasonably require students to buy additional books and materials for the course.
- concise. Provides coverage of all the material students will need to get them started using MATLAB for engineering problem solving.
- version 4. Based on the newly-released Version 4 of MATLAB, and can be used with either the Student Edition Software or the Professional Version.
- visualization. Emphasizes the visualization capabilities of MATLAB.
- matrices. Introduces students to matrices, and then reinforces their understanding with many examp
These books may interest you
Matlab (3rd Ed.) 45.04 €