IPv6 Advanced Protocols Implementation
Author: LI QingLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 86.11 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of LI Qing
982 p. · Hardback
This two-volume series covers a wide spectrum of the IPv6 technology, help the readers establish solid and empirical understanding on IPv6 and the KAME reference implementation paralleled by none.
* Extensive code listings with meticulous line-by-line explanation of rationale and use for KAME snapshot implementations on advanced IPv6 related protocols, including:
-Unicast and multicast routing and DNS client based on KAME snapshot dated April 2003, which are a base of more recent versions of BSD variants
-Mobile IPv6 based on KAME snapshot dated July 2004, a predecessor version of the "SHISA" implementation
-DHCPv6 based on KAME snapshot dated May 2005, a base of the WIDE-DHCPv6 implementation available at SourceForge today
* Numerous diagrams and illustrations help in visualizing the implementation
* In-depth discussion of the standards provides intrinsic understanding of the specifications
* An introduction to the IP security protocols along with the use of the racoon key exchange daemon
* Two CD-ROMs filled with the complete KAME IPv6 protocol stack and FreeBSD software
* The only authoritative reference "cookbook" for anyone interested in advanced IPv6 topics and protocols.
* Line-by-line walk through of real code helps the reader master IPv6 implementation
* Comprehensive in scope, based on a working standard, and thoroughly illustrated to bring the protocols alive.
CH 2: DHCPv6
CH 3: Mobile IPv6
CH 4: IPv6 Routing Protocols
CH 5: IPv6 and IP Security
CH 6: IPv6 Proxy