Language disorders and language development
Author: LAHEY MargaretLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 88.31 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of LAHEY Margaret
550 p. · Hardback
1. What is Language?
2. What is a Language Disorder?
3. Incidence, Prognosis and Orientations to Language Disorders.
4. A Categorical Orientation: Clinical Syndromes Associated with Childhood Language Disorders.
5. The Language Disordered Child Viewed from a Specific Abilities Orientation.
6. Describing Deviant Language.
7. Identifying Children with a Language Disorder.
8. A Plan for Language Learning Assumptions and Alternatives for Goals of Content/Form/Use.
9. Language Development Applied to Goals of Language Learning: Precursory Goals Through Phase 3.
10. Language Development Applied to Goals of Language Learning: Phases 4 through 8.
11. Language Development Applied to Goals of Language Learning Into the School Years.
12. Procedures for Determining Goals of Language Learning From Low Structured Observations.
13. Determining Goals of Language Learning From Elicited Information.
14. General Considerations of Language Intervention.
15. Facilitating the Induction of Form/Content and Use Interactions.
Appendix A. Conventions for Transcription of Child Language Recordings.
Appendix B. Conventions for Transcribing Video Recorded Data.
Appendix C. Definitions of Content Categories.
Appendix D. Instruments that Assess Language and Language-Related Behaviors.
Appendix E. Alternative Plans for Language Learning.
Appendix F. Forms for Language Analysis.
Appendix G. Computer Software Available for Language Assessment and Intervention.
These books may interest you
Aphasia (1st Ed.) 34.65 €