Learn C on the Mac (2nd Ed.)
Author: MARK DavidLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 37.93 €
In Print (Delivery period: 15 days).Add to cart the livre of MARK David
Learn C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS, Second Edition is perfect for beginners learning to program. It includes contemporary OS X and iOS examples! This book also does the following:
• Provides best practices for programming newbies
• Presents all the basics with a pragmatic, Mac OS X and iOS -flavored approach
• Includes updated source code which is fully compatible with latest Xcode
After reading this book, you'll be ready to program and build apps using the C language and Objective-C will become much easier for you to learn when you're ready to pick that up.
Chapter 2. Programming Basics
Chapter 3: C Basics: Staements and Functions
Chapter 4: C Basics: Variables and Operators
Chapter 5: Debugging
Chapter 6: Controlling Your Program's Flow
Chapter 7: Pointers and Parameters
Chapter 8: More Data Types
Chapter 9: The Command Line
Chapter 10: Designing Your Own Data Structures
Chapter 11: Working with Files
Chapter 12: Handling Errors
Chapter 13: Advanced Topics
Chapter 14: Where Do You Go from Here?
Chapter 15: Answers to Exercises
- This book update should continue the strong selling success of the first edition, Learn C on the Mac.
- Dave Mark is a recognized Apple Mac and iPhone expert.
- C makes learning Objective-C much easier, as the key language behind the iOS SDK - a hot tech and book market area.