manager international economy
Author: VERNONLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 49.50 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of VERNON
480 p. · 24.3x18.3 cm · Paperback
I. THE FIRM FROM WITHIN.1. Strategies of the Firm in International Business.
2. Structures of the Firm in International Business.
3. Multinational Enterprise as a System of National Units.
4. International Money Markets.
II. THE FIRM AND THE NATION.5. Moving Goods and Services Across National Borders.
6. Multinational Enterprises and Host Governments.
7. Multinational Enterprises and Home Governments.
III. THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.8. The National Economy in an International Setting.
9. Foreign-Exchange Problems and Policies.
10. Intergovernmental Agreements of Trade, Credit, and Investment.
11. Restraints on International Competition.
IV. CASES.Balance-of-Payments Exercises.
Bougainville Copper Ltd.
The Foreign Exchange Market: Problem Set.
International Relations at Xerox.
Lotus Development Corporation: Entering New Markets.
Shell Brasil S.A.: Performance Evaluation in the Oil Products Division.
State Timber Corp. of Sri Lanka.
Trade in Services and American Express.
These books may interest you
Managing the Future of Southeast Asia's Valuable Tropical RainforestsA Practitioner's Guide to Forest Genetics 158.24 €
International Economics and Business 119.62 €