Managerial economic organizations
Author: ACSLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ACS
704 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm
3. The Neoclassical Theory of the Firm.
4. Efficiency, the Price System and Organization.
5. Property Rights, Ownership and Efficiency.
7. Contracts: Motivation Through Agreement.
8. Contracts: Issues of Discourse.
9. Distribution, Rents and Efficiency.
11. Corporate Control and Economic Efficiency.
13. The Employment Experience.
15. Core Competencies, Organization and Strategy.
16. Organizational Strategy and Strategic Alliances.
17. An International Comparison of Organizational Styles.
- the text has five highly original and easy to understand chapters on the economics of organization, answering the question of why firms exist. It allows the reader to examine economic efficiency from both outside of the firm and within the organization for the first time in one text.
- Uses many real world examples from the popular business press to demonstrate key points, explaining each with economic tools.
- designed to appeal to AACSB accredited institutions, using such real-world examples as the caterpillar strike to unfold the concept of bargaining.
- Draws upon economic theory to create a treatment of managerial issues that is integrated with traditional business disciplines, including finance, human resource
These books may interest you
Discretionary Managerial Behavior 131.82 €
Managerial Economics 120.38 €