Managing humans resources in the hospitality industry
Author: IVERSON KathleenLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 80.59 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of IVERSON Kathleen
349 p. · 25.4x20.3 cm · Hardback
I. DEVELOPING MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
2. Positive Communication.
3. Creative Problem Solving and Decision-Making.
4. Personal Mastery.
II. MANAGING AND DEVELOPING HUMAN RESOURCES.
6. Training for Optimal Performance.
7. Leading through Motivation.
8. Performance Management.
9. Protecting Employee Rights.
III. A NEW ERA OF MANAGEMENT.
11. Management Gurus.
12. Strategic Management.
13. The Diversity Advantage.
14. The Quality Movement.
- A wide variety of important topics E.g., managing employees with disabilities, AIDS, sexual harassment, stress management, and diversity training.
- Presents students with interesting, contemporary material on principles of supervision that will be useful in their hospitality management careers.
- An entire section on management development.
- Supplies students with essential skill sets of supervisors including communication, problem solving, decision-making, and professional development.
- Comprehensive coverage of human resource management.
- Enables students to explore significant topics such as selection, appraisal, counseling, discipline, and training.
- An overview of organizational principles Includes both p
These books may interest you
The Future of Work 24.02 €