Manual of small animal emergency and critical care medicine (2nd Ed.)
Authors: MACINTIRE Douglass, DROBATZ Kenneth, HASKINS Steve, SAXON WilliamLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 78.12 €
In Print (Delivery period: 12 days).Add to cart the livre of MACINTIRE Douglass, DROBATZ Kenneth, HASKINS Steve, SAXON William
The new edition offers a thorough update to this classic text, with new references and drug information added throughout, as well as significant revisions to the treatment protocols. New chapters on orthopedic injuries and wound management and a major expansion of the toxicology chapter also offer essential new information. Manual of Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Second Edition, is a vital guide for practicing veterinarians and veterinary students.
1. Approach to the Patient.
2. Emergency Room Readiness.
3. Cardiopulmonary-Cerebral Resuscitation (CPCR).
5. Anethetic Protocols for Short Procedures.
6. Fluid Therapy.
7. Monitoring Critical Patients.
8. Nutritional Support of Critical Patients.
Part II: Specific Protocols and Procedures for Emergency Conditions.
9. Respiratory Emergencies.
10. Cardiac Emergencies.
11. Gastrointestinal Emergencies.
12. Urologic Emergencies.
13. Neurologic Emergencies.
14. Hematologic Emergencies.
15. Endocrine and Metabolic Emergencies.
16. Reproductive Emergencies.
17. Pediatric Emergencies.
18. Ocular Emergencies.
19. Othopedic Emergencies.
20. Dermatologic Emergencies.
21. Miscellaneous Emergencies.
22. Wound Management.