Mechanics of Fluid-Saturated Rocks
Author: Gueguen YvesLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 116.98 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Gueguen Yves
450 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
This authoritative book is the result of a collaborative effort between scientists in academic institutions and industry. It examines important issues such as subsidence, geological fault formation, earthquake faulting, hydraulic fracturing, transport of fluids, and natural and direct applications.
Mechanics of Fluid Saturated Rocks provides a unique interdisciplinary viewpoint, as well as case studies, conclusions, and recommendations for further research.
* Covers the physical, chemical, and mechanical analysis of porous saturated rock deformation on both large and small scales
* Discusses the latest developments of importance to engineers and geologists
* Examines natural and direct applications
* Incorporates numerous equations and illustrations including an online image gallery: books.elsevier.com/companions/
* Includes extensive bibliographies for each chapter
These books may interest you
Fluid-Induced Seismicity 101.60 €
IUTAM Symposium on Theoretical and Numerical Methods in Continuum Mechanics of Porous MaterialsProceedings of the IUTAM... 262.70 €
Practical Rock Mechanics 70.91 €