modern political systems
Author: MACRIDISLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 81.69 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of MACRIDIS
II. POLITICS OF GREAT BRITAIN, Dennis Kavanagh.1. Introduction.
3. The Role of Government Central and Local.
4. Political Parties, Elections, and Pressure Groups.
5. Government and Parliament.
6. The Thatcher Government.
III. POLITICS OF FRANCE, Roy C. Macridis.1. Steadfast and Changing.
2. The Fifth Republic: The Institutions.
3. The Political Parties.
4. Elections: Patterns and Trends.
5. Current Problems and Prospects.
IV. THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY WEST GERMANY, D. Brent Smith.1. Introduction.
2. The German Political Heritage.
3. Divided Germany.
4. The Governmental System of the Federal Republic.
5. Social Structure, Interest Groups, Elites.
6. Political Culture, Parties, and Elections.
7. The Federal Republic Today: Performance and Issues.
V. MEDITERRANEAN EUROPE: STABILIZED DEMOCRACIES?, Thomas D. Lancaster.1. Introduction.
2. Italian Politics.
3. Iberian Politics: Portugal and Spain.
4. The Politics of Greece.
VI. SCANDINAVIA: THE POLITICS OF STABILITY, Francis G. Castles and Diane Sainsbury.1. The Nature of Scandinavian Democracy.
2. Political Development and Political Culture.
3. The Politics of Organized Participation: Organized Groups and Political Parties.
4. Governmental Structure and Performance.
VII. THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY: ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL UNION, Françoise de la Serre.1. Introduction.
2. Economic Integration: The Common Market and Its Institutions and Policies.
3. Toward European Union?
VIII. THE SOVIET UNION: POLITICS AND SOCIETY IN FLUX, Steven Burg.1. Introduction.
2. The Legacy of Imperial Russian Society and Politics and the Bolshevik Revolution and Consolidation of Power.
3. Stalin and Stalinism.
4. Social and Political Change after Stalin the Gorbachev Reforms.
5. The Gorbachev Reforms.
These books may interest you
Civil avionics systems (2nd Ed.) 137.14 €