Molluscan Radiation - Lesser Known Branches
Author: SOUTHWARD Alan J.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 193.44 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of SOUTHWARD Alan J.
256 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Paperback
Advances in Marine Biology is now No. 1 in the highly competitive category of Marine & Freshwater Biology. The 2000 journals citation report from the Institute for Scientific Information shows that Advances in Marine Biology has an Impact Factor of 3.37, the highest in the field.
* AMB first published 1963
* This volume presnts a selection of reviews on the biology of lesser-known taxa of the phylum Mollusca, including:
* The mostly diminutive protobranch bivalves
* The slug-like shelled opisthobranchs
* The highly specialized and evolutionarily advanced * Tusk shells
* The beautiful, priceless, yet frustratingly hard-to-collect slit shells.
These books may interest you
Marine Managed Areas and Fisheries 171.65 €
Advances in Marine Biology 171.65 €