Optical Interferometry, 2e
Author: Hariharan P.Language: Anglais
Subject for Optical Interferometry, 2e:
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Hariharan P.
320 p. · 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
Most topics are discussed first at a level accessible to anyone with a basic knowledge of physical optics, then a more detailed treatment of the topic is undertaken, and finally each topic is supplemented by a reference list of more than 1000 selected original publications in total.
* Historical development of interferometry
* The laser as a light source
* Two-beam interference
* Techniques for frequency stabilization
* Electronic phase measurements
* Multiple-beam interference
* Quantum effects in optical interference
* Extensive coverage of the applications of interferometry, such as measurements of length, optical testing, interference microscopy, interference spectroscopy, Fourier-transform spectroscopy, interferometric sensors, nonlinear interferometers, stellar interferometry, and studies of space-time and gravitation.
A secondary market would be members of organizations such as the Optical Society of America, SPIE and IEEE who are interested in possible applications in their work.
These books may interest you
Digital Holography 179.52 €