Optical Interferometry, 2e
Author: HARIHARAN P.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 97.13 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of HARIHARAN P.
320 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
Most topics are discussed first at a level accessible to anyone with a basic knowledge of physical optics, then a more detailed treatment of the topic is undertaken, and finally each topic is supplemented by a reference list of more than 1000 selected original publications in total.
* Historical development of interferometry
* The laser as a light source
* Two-beam interference
* Techniques for frequency stabilization
* Electronic phase measurements
* Multiple-beam interference
* Quantum effects in optical interference
* Extensive coverage of the applications of interferometry, such as measurements of length, optical testing, interference microscopy, interference spectroscopy, Fourier-transform spectroscopy, interferometric sensors, nonlinear interferometers, stellar interferometry, and studies of space-time and gravitation.
These books may interest you
Practical Optical Interferometry 58.28 €
Digital Holography 133.95 €