Pathology and Pathogenesis of Human Viral Disease
Author: Craighead John E.Language: Anglais
Subject for Pathology and Pathogenesis of Human Viral Disease:
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Craighead John E.
448 p. · 21.6x27.9 cm · Hardback
Pathology and Pathogenesis of Human Viral Disease is written from the unique perspective of the clinical pathologist. It will help clinicians and pathologists gain a better understanding of changes that occur in viral infected cells, tissues, and organs. It will also serve as a pathology source book for virologists, internists, and pediatricians.
* Provides a comprehensive, worldwide perspective of viral disease pathology
* Bridges the fields of pathology and virology; integrating clinical disease with cell and tissue pathology
* Addresses topics from the perspective of the clinical pathologist
* Illustrates unique, viral induced pathological lesions
* Considers common and uncommon complications of infection
Influenza Viruses, Types A, B, and C.
Parainfluenza Viruses, Types 1-4.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus.
Herpesviruses--Types 1 and 2.
Varicella Zoster Virus.
Herpesvirus Simiae (Herpes B).
Human Immunodeficiency Viruses, Types 1 and 2.
Human T Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma Viruses, Types 1 and 2.
Hepatitis Viruses. Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses.
Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome.
Neurotropic Arthropod Transmitted Diseases.
These books may interest you
West nile encephalitis virus infection (viral pathogenesis and host immune response)Viral Pathogenesis and the Host... 246.48 €