Pathology and Pathogenesis of Human Viral Disease
Author: CRAIGHEAD John E.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 171.65 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of CRAIGHEAD John E.
448 p. · 27.9x21.6 cm · Hardback
Pathology and Pathogenesis of Human Viral Disease is written from the unique perspective of the clinical pathologist. It will help clinicians and pathologists gain a better understanding of changes that occur in viral infected cells, tissues, and organs. It will also serve as a pathology source book for virologists, internists, and pediatricians.
* Provides a comprehensive, worldwide perspective of viral disease pathology
* Bridges the fields of pathology and virology; integrating clinical disease with cell and tissue pathology
* Addresses topics from the perspective of the clinical pathologist
* Illustrates unique, viral induced pathological lesions
* Considers common and uncommon complications of infection
Influenza Viruses, Types A, B, and C.
Parainfluenza Viruses, Types 1-4.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus.
Herpesviruses--Types 1 and 2.
Varicella Zoster Virus.
Herpesvirus Simiae (Herpes B).
Human Immunodeficiency Viruses, Types 1 and 2.
Human T Cell Leukemia/Lymphoma Viruses, Types 1 and 2.
Hepatitis Viruses. Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses.
Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome.
Neurotropic Arthropod Transmitted Diseases.
These books may interest you
Veterinary Microbiology 90.45 €