Plant Pathology (5th Ed.)
Author: AGRIOS George N.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 79.48 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of AGRIOS George N.
922 p. · 21.6x27.9 cm · Hardback
Plant Pathology, 5th Edition, is the most comprehensive resource and textbook that professionals, faculty and students can consult for well-organized, essential information. This thoroughly revised edition is 45% larger, covering new discoveries and developments in plant pathology and enhanced by hundreds of new color photographs and illustrations.
* The latest information on molecular techniques and biological control in plant diseases
* Comprehensive in coverage
* Numerous excellent diagrams and photographs
* A large variety of disease examples for instructors to choose for their course
1. GENERAL ASPECTS 2. PARASITISM AND DISEASE DEVELOPMENT 3. EFFECTS OF PATHOGENS ON PLANT PHYSIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS 4. GENETICS OF PLANT DISEASE 5. HOW PATHOGENS ATTACK PLANTS 6. HOW PLANTS DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST PATHOGENS 7. ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF PLANT DISEASE 8. PLANT DISEASE EPIDEMIOLOGY 9. CONTROL OF PLANT DISEASES 10. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS THAT CAUSE PLANT DISEASES 11. PLANT DISEASES CAUSED BY FUNGI 12. PLANT DISEASES CAUSED BY PROKARYOTES: BACTERIA AND MOLLICUTES 13. PLANT DISEASES CAUSED BY PARASITIC HIGHER PLANTS, INVASIVE HIGHER PLANTS, AND PARASITIC GREEN PLANTS. 14. PLANT DISEASES CAUSED BY VIRUSES 15. PLANT DISEASES CAUSED BY NEMATODES 16. PLANT DISEASES CAUSED BY FLAGELLATE PROTOZOA