Reference guide to C and C++
Author: ANTONAKOSLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Reference guide to C and C++:
Approximative price 87.22 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ANTONAKOS
160 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Hardback
- 1. C/C++ Fundamentals
3. Relational, Bitwise, and Logical Operations
4. Looping and Recursion
7. Numeric Arrays
8. Data Structures
9. Disk I/O
10. Advanced Topics
11. C++ Classes and Objects
Appendix A. ASCII Character Set
Appendix B. Standard Math Functions
- Discusses a comprehensive list of C and C++ topics from fundamental concepts, control statements, loops, variables, strings, arrays, data structures, I/O to advanced topics such as the essential details needed to understand the connection between the statements in a C/C++ program and the machine language instructions necessary to perform the work of the statements.
- Emphasizes the correct way to write a structured program in C and C++.
- Explains the Intel Microprocessor architecture and how C and C++ can be converted to assembly language.
- Offers a detailed treatment of objects and classes e.g., the use of constructors, destructors, friend functions, virtual and pure virtual functions and other object related operations.
- Uses a large number of application programs