Short guide to writing about science (paper)
Author: PORUSH DavidLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of PORUSH David
274 p. · 14x21 cm · Paperback
1. Introduction: Science Writing and the Imagination.
2. Why Good Scientific Thinking Can Lead to Bad Science Writing.
3. Writing from the Moment of Observation: Lab and Field Notebooks.
4. From Lab Notebook to Lab Report.
5. Preparing to Write the Research Paper.
6. How to Write Titles.
7. How to Write Abstracts.
8. How to Write the Introductory Section.
9. How to Write About Hypotheses, Models, and Theories (HMT).
10. How to Cite and List References.
11. How to Write the Materials and Methods Section.
12. How to Present Results.
These books may interest you
The Quotable Guide to Punctuation 103.67 €