Somitogenesis, Part 2
Author: Pedersen Roger A.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 187.99 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Pedersen Roger A.
400 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm
- Novel transcriptional mechanisms that control repetitive pattern formation
- Wide-scale genetic screens for mutations affecting somitogenesis
- Molecular/genetic control of pattern and tissue formation during somitogenesis
- Transplantation of mouse embryo somites
- Classical embryological approaches and concepts
- Evolutionary perspectives on somitogenesis
A.-H. Monsoro-Burq and N. Le Douarin, Duality of Molecular Signaling Involved in Vertebral Chondrogenesis.
J.L. Dockter, Sclerotome Induction and Differentiation.
H.-H. Arnold and T. Braun, Genetics of Muscle Determination and Development.
A.-G. Borycki and C.P. Emerson, Jr., Multiple Tissue Interaction and Signal Transduction Pathways Control Somite Myogenesis.
S. Tajbakhsh and M. Buckingham, The Birth of Muscle Progenitor Cells in the Mouse: Spatiotemporal Considerations.
J. Fontaine-Pérus, Mouse-Chick Chimera: An Experimental System for Study of Somite Development.
D. Summerbell and P.W.J. Rigby, Transcriptional Regulation during Somitogenesis.
C.P. Ordahl, B.A. Williams, and W. Denetclaw, Determination and Morphogenesis in Myogenic Progenitor Cells: An Experimental Embryological Approach