System-on-Chip Test Architectures
Nanometer Design for Testability
Systems on Silicon Series, Vol. .
Authors: Wang Laung-Terng, Stroud Charles E., Touba Nur A.Language: Anglais
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of Wang Laung-Terng, Stroud Charles E., Touba Nur A.
896 p. · 19.1x23.5 cm · Hardback
This book is a comprehensive guide to new VLSI Testing and Design-for-Testability techniques that will allow students, researchers, DFT practitioners, and VLSI designers to master quickly System-on-Chip Test architectures, for test debug and diagnosis of digital, memory, and analog/mixed-signal designs.
* Emphasizes VLSI Test principles and Design for Testability architectures, with numerous illustrations/examples.
* Most up-to-date coverage available, including Fault Tolerance, Low-Power Testing, Defect and Error Tolerance, Network-on-Chip (NOC) Testing, Software-Based Self-Testing, FPGA Testing, MEMS Testing, and System-In-Package (SIP) Testing, which are not yet available in any testing book.
* Covers the entire spectrum of VLSI testing and DFT architectures, from digital and analog, to memory circuits, and fault diagnosis and self-repair from digital to memory circuits.
* Discusses future nanotechnology test trends and challenges facing the nanometer design era; promising nanotechnology test techniques, including Quantum-Dots, Cellular Automata, Carbon-Nanotubes, and Hybrid Semiconductor/Nanowire/Molecular Computing.
* Practical problems at the end of each chapter for students.
These books may interest you
Digital system test and testable design: using hdl models and architectures (hardback)Using HDL Models and Architectures 73.93 €