What's on, Who's Watching, and What it Means
Authors: Comstock George, Scharrer EricaLanguage: Anglais
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Comstock George, Scharrer Erica
· 15.2x22.9 cm · Hardback
* Incorporates social psychology, political science, sociology, child development, and the growing field of communications
* Presents tables and graphs clarifying theories and linking sets of data
* Paints concise portraits of the role of television in entertainment, politics, and child-rearing
* Contains background for dozens of lectures and articles
* Contains a comprehensive bibliography of more than 1000 citations, many recent
Three Eras. The Main Means. Assembled to Monitor.
Manufacturing the World:
Decisions, Stories, and Viewers.
The Political Medium.
Public Thought and Action.
Of Time and Content:
Erica Scharrer is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at University of Massachusetts and studies media content, opinions about media, and media influence.
These books may interest you
Pride and joy: a guide to understanding your child's emotions and solving family problems A Guide to Understanding Your... 18.78 €
Australian Screen in the 2000s 122.42 €