Author: COMSTOCK GeorgeLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 97.13 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of COMSTOCK George
* Incorporates social psychology, political science, sociology, child development, and the growing field of communications
* Presents tables and graphs clarifying theories and linking sets of data
* Paints concise portraits of the role of television in entertainment, politics, and child-rearing
* Contains background for dozens of lectures and articles
* Contains a comprehensive bibliography of more than 1000 citations, many recent
Three Eras. The Main Means. Assembled to Monitor.
Manufacturing the World:
Decisions, Stories, and Viewers.
The Political Medium.
Public Thought and Action.
Of Time and Content: