The Adhesion Molecule FactsBook (2nd Ed.)
Author: Isacke ClareLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 88.31 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of Isacke Clare
312 p. · 15.5x23.5 cm · Paperback
The introductory chapters detail the organization of the data in the entries section, provide a background to the main adhesion molecule families, and inform the reader how to access information on adhesion molecules on the Internet.
The entries have been designed to allow the reader to quickly establish the main structure and functional features of each molecule and where to find information.
* alternative nomenclature
* tissue distribution and regulation of expression
* gene organization and chromosomal location
* protein structure and molecular weights
* amino acid sequence of the most commonly studied organisms
* PIR, SWISSPROT, and EMBL/GenBank accession numbers
* biological function
* key references