The president as leader (1st ed )
Author: SIEGEL Michael E.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 63.98 €
In Print (Delivery period: 13 days).Add to cart the livre of SIEGEL Michael E.
560 p. · 17.8x23.5 cm · Paperback
Debuting it its first edition, The President as Leader analyzes the leadership skills of five recent American presidents and seeks to de-mystify the elements and dynamics of effective presidential leadership which our democracy has come to depend upon and value. Building on the pioneering work of political scientist Fred Greenstein and others, this book argues that leadership in the White House can be explained and assessed by using a consistent set of criteria to analyze presidential performance.
1. Introduction: The Presidency from the Beginning
2. Nixon, Watergate, and the Transformation of the Presidency
3. Presidency of James Earl Carter
4. Presidency of Ronald Reagan
5. Presidency of George H.W. Bush
6. Presidency of William Jefferson Clinton
7. Presidency of George W. Bush
These books may interest you
Hesselbein on Leadership 19.80 €