Author: DE SILVA SENA S.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 209.76 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of DE SILVA SENA S.
370 p. · 22.9x15.2 cm · Hardback
* Looks at developmental activities in tropical mariculture
* All of the contributors are experts in the field
* Covers specific breeding problems and larval rearing
* Studies the environmental impact of inland aquacultural activities
* Provides detailed examples of cultivated species in the tropics
* Compiles mariculture strategies and discusses example species
* First book to give an overview of tropical mariculture
M.J. Phillips, Tropical Mariculture and Coastal Environmental Integrity.
J.H. Primavera, Shrimp Culture in the Tropics and Its Long Term Sustainability.
H. Kohno, Early Life History Features Influencing Larval Survival of Cultivated Tropical Finfish.
P.C. Southgate and G.J. Partridge, Developments of Artificial Diets for Marine Finfish Larvae: Problems and Prospects.
A. Tacon and U.C. Barg, Major Challenges to Feed Development for Marine and Diadromous Finfish and Crustaceans.
A. Colorni, Pathobiology of Marine Organisms Cultured in the Tropics.
W. Knibb, G. Gorshkova, and S. Gorshkova, Genetic Improvement of Cultured Marine Finfish: Case Studies.
T. Yanagisawa, The Biology and Culture of Sea Cucumber.
M. Joseph, Mussel and Oyster Culture.
C.S. Lee, Culture of Marine Finfish Species of the Pacific.
T. Bagarinao, Historical and Current Trends in Milkfish Farming in the Philippines.
L. Tak-Seng, Grouper Culture.
M.A. Rimmer and D.J. Russel, Aspects of the Biology and Culture of Lates calcarifer.
These books may interest you
Sponges (Porifera) 91.77 €