Urban learners (2° ed )
Author: DELUCIA RobertLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 36.09 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of DELUCIA Robert
352 p. · Paperback
1. The Challenges of Urban College Adjustment.
2. Exploring and Understanding the College Community.
3. The Confident Learner: Attitudes and Study Strategies That Create College Success.
4. Mastering Time.
5. Empowering Your Mind: The Art of Critical Thinking.
6. Note Taking: A Tool for Learning.
7. Test Taking: Strategies for Success.
8. Family: Source of Inspiration, Source of Stress.
9. Forming Healthy Relationships.
10. Celebrating Diversity.
11. Coping with Stress in the Freshman Year.
12. AIDS and Other Health Concerns of College Students.
13. Planning for Your Future Career.
These books may interest you
Resilient Cities 2Cities and Adaptation to Climate Change - Proceedings of the Global Forum 2011 326.00 €