Using technology in k-8 literacy classrooms
Authors: ANDERSON Rebecca, SPECK BruceLanguage: Anglais
Approximative price 65.08 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of ANDERSON Rebecca, SPECK Bruce
196 p. · Paperback
2. Teacher as Facilitator in the Electronic Classroom.
3. Using the Internet to Teach Literacy.
4. Using Additional Electronic Tools to Teach Literacy.
5. The Writing Process, Computers, and Your Classroom.
6. Using Electronic Technology to Publish Students Writing.
7. Working with Special Education and ESL Students.
- Major issues presented in a concise format Enabling teachers to quickly grasp significant issues.
- Direct and efficient writing style contributes toward frequent use of this book as a reference.
- Chapters structured to open with a scenario that dramatizes their topic A classroom Snapshot provides an actual teaching situation in which a real teacher dealt with the topic in the classroom and a reflective discussion of the topic.
- The Snapshot feature illustrates the the relevant significance of topics in an applied manner, and, as a result, makes the content more readily transportable into practice.
- Teachers are shown how they can use technology to work with ESL and special education students.
- Teachers are provided with us