Wine Tasting (2nd Ed.)
Author: JACKSON Ronald S.Language: Anglais
Approximative price 94.93 €
In Print (Delivery period: 14 days).Add to cart the livre of JACKSON Ronald S.
488 p. · 19x25 cm · Hardback
Including illustrative data and testing technique descriptions, Wine Tasting is for professional tasters, those who train tasters and those involved in designing wine tastings as well as the connoisseur seeking to maximize their perception and appreciation of wine.
* Revised and updated coverage, notably the physiology and neurology taste and odor perception.
* Expanded coverage of the statistical aspect of wine tasting (specific examples to show the process), qualitative wine tasting (examples for winery staff tasting their own wines; more examples for consumer groups and restaurants), tripling of the material on wine styles and types, wine language, the origins of wine quality, and food and wine combination
* Flow chart of wine tasting steps
* Flow chart of wine production procedures
* Practical details on wine storage and problems during and following bottle opening
* Examples of tasting sheets
* Details of errors to be avoided
* Procedures for training and testing sensory skill
These books may interest you
Wine Science 131.23 €