Fluid flow : a first course in fluid mechanics, 4th ed 1998
Author: SABERSKYLanguage: Anglais
Subject for Fluid flow : a first course in fluid mechanics, 4th ed 1998:
Approximative price 148.09 €
Subject to availability at the publisher.Add to cart the livre of SABERSKY
640 p. · 23.5x17.8 cm · Hardback
- 1. Introduction.
2. The Basic Equations.
3. The Bernoulli Equation.
4. Momentum Theorems.
6. Elements of Potential Flow.
7. Analysis of Flow in Pipes and Channels.
8. Flow over External Surfaces.
9. Compressible Fluids - One-Dimensional Flow.
10. Elements of Two-Dimensional Gas Dynamics.
11. Flow in Open Channels.
13. Some Design Aspects of Turbomachines.
- NEW-Reaches beyond basic concepts to offer optional explorations of more specialized aspects of fluid mechanics. Features a totally new section on water hammer and the method of characteristics. Includes a new section on acoustics with specific applications to noise control.
- NEW-Expands discussion of flow and the measurement of flow in conduits.
- NEW-Elaborates on the topic of fluid statics and stability of floating bodies.
- NEW-Guides readers through 20 new worked-out examples that illustrate and apply topics under discussion.
- NEW-Includes over 50 new problems designed to reinforce students' understanding of essential concepts.